A Kingdom Church Shifts the City
Matt 16:18 I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it.
1. A Kingdom Church Must be Sent by Revelation #sentones #united
Ex 3:9-10 "the cry of the children of Israel has come to Me, and I have also seen the oppression with which the Egyptians oppress them. Come now, therefore, and I will send you to Pharaoh that you may bring My people, the children of Israel, out of Egypt.”
2. A Kingdom Church is Passionate about Praise and Worship
Is 61:3 "The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness"
3. A Kingdom Church is a Soul Winning and Establishing Church
Lk 19:10 (Jesus) has come to seek and to save that which was lost.”
4. A Kingdom Church Equips the Saints to do the Work of Ministry
Eph 4:12 "for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ"
Luke 4:18 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed;"
5. A Kingdom Church Moves in Authority and Power to Deliver
Jn 8:31-32 “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
6. A Kingdom Church Sets Captives Free and Builds Faith with the Word
Matt 28:19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations,
Acts 6:7 the number of the disciples multiplied greatly in Jerusalem, and a great many of the priests were obedient to the faith. #shift
7. A Kingdom Church Makes and Multiplies Disciples Through Love
Eph 5:16 "The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available."
8. A Kingdom Church is a Praying Church
Col 3:23-24 "And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ."
9. A Kingdom Church is an Excellent Church
Acts 2:45 and sold their possessions and goods, and divided them among all, as anyone had need.
10. A Kingdom Church is a Generous Church
Ez 47:11 But its swamps and marshes will not be healed; they will be given over to salt.
11. A Kingdom Church Changes Methods Not the Message
Matt 12:11 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
Deut 2:24-25 Begin to take possession of it and engage him in battle. 25 This very day I will begin to put the terror and fear of you on all the nations under heaven. They will hear reports of you and will tremble
12. A Kingdom Church is a Church that Violently Moves Forward