Internalization of the vision of freedom - part 1
1. Having the vision clear- Faith works when there is a clear desire
Matt 28:18-19 “All authority has been give to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations..."
Luke 4:18 "The spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach the good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed."
Heb 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
● The Hope of the Vision- To brings Gods Freedoms to this generation through Soul Winning and Disciple Winning
● What is the desire of your heart right now?
● We must have a clear cut desire about the Vision
● Without it our prayers are aimless and the meditation in our hearts will go nowhere, being vague is a great hindrance.
Mark 11:23 "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain."
John 17:4 "I have finished the work which You have given Me to do"
2. Visualization of the vision- Dream as if the vision is already done
Rom 4:17 "I have (already) made you father of many nations."
Rom 4:18 "who, contrary to hope, in hope believed, so that he became the father of many nations, according to what was spoken, "So shall your descendants be."
Gen 22:17-18 "I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on seashore. your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies..."
● Through the power of internalizing the vision by faith he received
● Save– bring to a place of conversion, Establish – in the Faith, Disciple – Into the character of Christ, Multiply–Reproducing the freedom you have received.
● See ever member in your group as a leader one day.
● Always work with goal in mind– set timeline to your goals weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
Hab 2:2- "Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, That they may run who read it. For the vision is yet for a appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry.
3. Owning and Strengthening the vision in you is key
Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
● Faith in the vision becomes a substance or material in our hearts.
● Faith in the vision become a title deed of ownership. It’s no longer just my vision but now has become your desire and vision
● This process occurs when we have fellowship with the Holy Spirit through prayer and meditation of His word in the area of Vision.
● Quality time praying in tongues is vital in this area also.
● This is how you eradicate doubts and fears in the vision.
2 Cor 13:14 May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
Jude 1:20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up in your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit