Multiply-The Church that makes God rich
Matthew 28:18-19 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit”
1. If your vision is off, your life will be off
Matt. 6:22-24 “The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness! “No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.
● The Syrian god called Mammon (riches)-this god came from Babylon, Babel is the spirit that says we don’t need God.
● Mammon promises us everything that only God can give; it promises identity, security, significance, happiness, joy and peace.
● Mammon is looking for loyal servants, it wants to rule; we don’t serve money or things, we serve God and are loyal to His vision.
Eph. 1:18 the eyes of your understanding being enlightened (opened); that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,
Matt. 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
2. God’s House is All About Precious Souls- What is a soul worth?
● The Church that makes God rich wins souls
● Worth is the price one is willing to pay for something
Ps. 49: 8-9 (TLB) For a soul is far too precious to be ransomed by mere earthly wealth. There is not enough of it in all the earth to buy eternal life for just one soul, to keep it out of hell.
1 Peter 1:18 (MSG) It cost God plenty to get you out of that dead-end, empty-headed life you grew up in. (NKJV) He paid for you with the precious blood of Christ (Worth is the price one is willing to pay)
1 Sam. 2:30 for those who honor Me I will honor
● I will value those who value what I put the highest value on
Mark 10:29-31 Jesus said, “Mark my words, no one who sacrifices house, brothers, sisters, mother, father, children, land—whatever—because of me and the Message will lose out. They’ll get it all back, but multiplied many times in homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and land—but also in troubles (hater). And then the bonus of eternal life! This is once again the Great Reversal: Many who are first will end up last, and the last first.”
3. The Multiplication of Disciples is The Heartbeat of Heaven
Matt. 9:36-38 When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them because they were confused and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. He said to his disciples, “The harvest is great, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields.” #discipleshiprevival
● The Spirit of Multiplication brings sustained and explosive growth
● The approach of Ministry changes when there is a deep-seated belief that every believer is called to eventually lead and multiply
Acts 6:1,7 now in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplying, and the number of disciples multiplied greatly
Jer. 30:19 I will multiply them, and they will not be small (diminish)
Ex. 1:10 come, let us deal shrewdly with them, lest they multiply
Matt. 11:29-30 “Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
● The burden and yoke is the one He can’t carry alone, and that is to preach the gospel and to make and multiply disciples.
Is 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”