3 Principles to effective leadership
1. Be Faithful with the Little – the Prerequisite to Greater Influence
Lk 16:10 He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much.
Matt 25:21 Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.
Job 8:7 your beginning was small, Yet your l end will increase abundantly.
2. Envisioning the Vision of 12 in You – the Hidden Language of Leadership
Eph 1:17-18 may God give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling
● Never stop visualizing until we have a clear inner image of what we want to conquer
● How to build a Daily confession and vision list
Lk 16:12-13 Now it came to pass in those days that He went out to the mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God. And when it was day, He called His disciples to Himself; and from them He chose the twelve
3. Put a Demand on Wisdom's supply – It's Part of our Inheritance
Col 1:9-11 For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God
● Wisdom always proceeds success and fruitfulness
Js 1:5-8 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.