Enlarge our territory – Breaking the Numbers Barrier
Matt. 28:18-19 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit” (Our ultimate calling is to save souls and make disciples)
1. Enlarge My Capacity, Lord
1 Chron. 4:10 Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” And God granted his request.
● It starts with a desire. We must guard against ego, but there is also a God-given desire.
● God wants to enlarge you. When you enlarge, He enlarges because you are the ambassador of Christ
● You and I are the body of Christ; if we stay small, Christ’s influence, authority and dominion stay small. Out of desire comes drive, push, and breakthrough
Prov. 23:7 “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.”
● We have to challenge our mental lids. Everybody has these lids
● The key is to break these lids before we go to the next level. We can’t limit the Holy One of Israel
2. Do Numbers Matter to God?
“That church is all about the numbers!” is an excuse from someone not breaking through. We must own our weaknesses and change.
● God is all about the numbers. Why? Because the numbers represent souls/ lives, and God is not willing that anyone perish
● We must be careful of false doctrine. Don’t dumb down the pressing of God
3. Barriers are broken through Faith
● There’s 12 leaders in you. This is a confession that must be spoken.
● Jesus did it, so you can do it too. The Greater One is in you!