Ex. 18:13 The next day, Moses took his seat to hear the people's disputes against each other. They waited before him from morning till evening.
Ex. 18:17-18 “This is not good!” Moses’ father-in-law exclaimed. You’re going to wear yourself out—and the people, too. This job is too heavy a burden for you to handle all by yourself.
Ex 18:21 But select from all the people some capable, honest men who fear God and hate bribes. Appoint them as leaders over groups of one thousand, one hundred, fifty, and ten.
1. We Conquer Through a Team – Let My People GROW
Matt 11:29 take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
● We need to stay teachable and humble so we can learn and grow
● The barriers that impede growth are found in the Leaders minds
● We are all saving, establishing, discipling, and multiplying
● Everything we do for God should be reflected in our fruit
● Everything we do we must do it for God and not unto men
● Whose your apprentice? Who are you working with to raise into leadership?
2 Tim 2:2 And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.
2. It Is By Faith We Conquer and Have Victory
1 Jn 5:14 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.
Rom 10:17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
● Never lower your level of conquering prayer and make sure your disciples don’t either – always keep motivation strong